As of right now, it appears that the weather for tomorrow will be primarily rain and we will be in school on Tuesday. However, we are still sending Chromebooks home with students this afternoon in case we get snow Tuesday night into Wednesday.
Students should keep their Chromebooks at home tonight and NOT bring them back to school on Tuesday. We don't want the elementary students to need to bring everything back and forth multiple times.
- If we are in school on Wednesday, students should bring their Chromebooks back to school on Wednesday.
- If we are virtual on Wednesday (that is a decision the district will make based upon the continued weather forecasts), students should bring their Chromebooks back to school on Thursday.
Thank you to all of the teachers and staff members for their hard work gathering everything for students to take home this afternoon and for planning "just in case" virtual learning lessons.